A message from Greg Kelly
The health and wellness of the whole community is of paramount importance to us. During this pandemic, we’ve adopted certain measures to ensure that our team remains safe and we don't put them or you at unnecessary risk:
• Our team is still readily available, acutely aware of the precautions to be followed.
• Air transport is being limited with vehicle transport the preferred option in scene examination.
• Our factual investigations are being done via video conference and phone
• We have introduced enhanced hygiene measures
• We are abiding by social distancing and gathering rules, as directed by the Government
• We ask that there are no visitors to our offices during this time, we will maintain contact via phone and email
These are challenging times for us all and I’m proud that our team has been able to adapt to the increasing restrictions whilst continuing to provide a full service to clients in a highly professional manner.
We are monitoring the ever-changing situation closely and will update you of any significant changes. In the meantime, should you have any questions we are available to help you.
CEO, GKA Investigations Group